Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application for your favorite local Bread Man, Hal Jordan
I'm a lil torn honestly. On one hand, you're a veteran Trial Staff that has been with the community for over a couple of years now.  The downside, is obviously your activity. I personally will support your application on one condition, and that is you increase your activity while your application is under review. As I think you meet the requirements for being promoted, it's just your activity is lackluster.

All be it, you're just coming back after being gone for a pretty long time. And as I've stated in multiple previous Mod applications, we need more active Moderators present on the server. So get your activity up, and I'll have no issue with supporting this app. Assuming the Admins don't deny this application quickly. I think it'd be smart for them to leave it open for some time, so you can get your time & activity up.

+1* (for when and if he increases his active playtime.)
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderator Application for your favorite local Bread Man, Hal Jordan - by Christian - 02-04-2020, 08:16 PM