Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community P2
(02-05-2020, 11:55 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: damn people really taking my post in that one thread to heart

welcome to purple priccs

it's more like when u have a handful of people blaming "you" (im aware it wasn't personal and maybe not even serious) and being a dick, it gets really annoying and taxing.

(02-05-2020, 11:55 PM)dong Wrote: weed goddess :( not you. thank you for being a good friend.

i'll see u around OG weed demon. it was good

(02-05-2020, 11:58 PM)Foxka Wrote: Wow this is actually unexpected to be honest,

I guess I should also say that I owe you an apology for being a shithead to you frequently, and of course all of the shitposting i've done as of late, You were (and are) a good person its just that this place wasn't good to you back, which genuinely sucks.

I have said this to everyone that's resigned, it sucks at first but your mental health improves so much after not needed to deal with this toxic environment

Be safe out there, and good luck

its ok whats done has been done. i dont even really know you so, didn't really take anything you said to me or even about me to heart lol. 
thanks though, i appreciate it

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community P2 - by Hani - 02-05-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community P2 - by Hani - 02-06-2020, 12:02 AM