Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community P2
(02-06-2020, 12:18 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Oh god today has been awful. I'll miss u haneye you better get on sometimes so I can rdm you. Thank u for everything.

THANK U NICKEL  Heart ill definitely come on every now and then, and im sorry to leave u with this mess. i hope you become admin because you've consistently proven to be fit for it.

(02-06-2020, 12:20 AM)Battons Wrote: Despite me still being banned, this saddens me. You were one of the few staff I looked up to for not caring what other people thought. To think one of the most resilient staff members I've seen in a long time has resigned is tough to see.

aha its cool. i needed this. this server needs an active admin, and im no longer confident with myself. we can still play games tho

(02-06-2020, 12:29 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Feel bad that this didnt go the way you expected.  You were a great Admin when you were one and I hope that everything IRL is alright.

Hani I'll miss seeing you in Red but it was a blast.

Enjoy being a Pink Prick and hopefully youll be on the server from time to time to talk and chill

thanks lift! i'm glad you've always been such a nice and positive guy, i hope you keep that attitude up  Exclamation

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community P2 - by Hani - 02-05-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community P2 - by Hani - 02-06-2020, 12:32 AM