Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community P2
(02-06-2020, 10:08 AM)Scoovie Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 11:51 PM)Hani Wrote: -snip-
Or maybe I just am the problem, I’m open to the idea. I’m definitely not responsible for how some of you act like some assholes. I hope we can all grow though ,':^)

Also fk the previous admins that were involved in the toxicity bans couple months ago. Look at this shit now lmao. The same lot you guys banned came back, and it’s even worse. So malicious.

Oh at one time I was the problem, good times. It's definitely them not you Hani <3
Glad I'm not part of those previous admins lel.
Remember when those people got banned and said they were never coming back, then 3 days later came back.  Angel

Imagine shitting on the admins so much they resign because a 12 year old didn't get a promotion because he abuses.

Being one of "those people", I don't recall coming back after 3 days. Nor do I recall anyone coming back after 3 days. Yes, I returned after a few months, because my friends still played here. I wanted to play with them. 

Pot calling the kettle black here, but this exact form of throwing shade is the reason everyone in the community is so hostile towards each other. Everybody has this fucking invisible beef with someone else, and the people who share these non-existent issues band together, form a clique (sorry, hivemind) and you've got last August all over again. Except, nobody else who's exhibited those behaviors since then have been banned. Talk about setting an example.

The shitting on admins has been a constant ever since I joined the community, not just because Mrporky's application was denied. I seem to remember you shitting on your fellow admins when you held the rank, and I remember them doing the same to you. Nobody's innocent here, Scoovie.

Hani, while I had my doubts about you becoming staff, you did well and made it farther than I did, so kudos to you. Hope we can still talk and play games, should time permit. 

dont give me that fucken tone laced!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community P2 - by Hani - 02-05-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community P2 - by Laced Xanax - 02-06-2020, 12:22 PM