SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:79664089) 

Time Played: 371+ hours
Alcoholic-183.95
Pink Panther-53.78
Robby the Robot-22.77
Clueless Gamer-23.47
Gir-69.02
Darth vapor-13.53
 (These are just the names i can remember off the top of my head)

When First Joined: April 12, 2018 Based off of my most played name

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): MWF 4pm-10, T TH 4-10pm but only on certain days, weekend: noon to 12pm (Eastern standard time)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community:  I can be active for extended periods, and i have been very active recently so I'm on a lot of the time when the server has players on it. If I'm not on I'm in classes, doing homework, or at work, but i have been really trying to be more active recently and have a place in the community. I am more than willing to do reports, i used to enjoy doing them on my old ttt server back in the day. I would love to be able to help out, i am active sometimes and there are no staff on, not that thats the reason I'm applying but it does happen, I could be helpful in this situation to handle the reports and prevent people from rdming.

Why you want to help the community: I have been playing ttt for a long time, i enjoy this server and i have spent what feels like a great deal of time on it, even though some peoples hours are exponentially higher than mine. I used to play on a different ttt server a while back, and i had the privilege of being staff on that server, reports are just something i enjoy doing, not sure why but i loved them and loved being a staff member. I had an amazing time helping the community and enforcing the servers rules, making the server and game more enjoyable for everyone. Then the server shut down for certain reasons and i wasn't sure what i was going to do, so i went to find another ttt server and magically stumbled upon Dinklebergs. I love this community and all the staff, i have spent loads of time with most of them but i have taken breaks for extended periods of time and changed my name loads of times(which is why my hours are divided like such) so i never felt like i could apply for staff or get as involved as i was with my previous servers community. But now i am ready,excited and anxious to become part of staff on a ttt server again

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that i know of but if i have it would be for something unreasonably stupid like changing my name in game 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: Story above answers question  

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes 

Other: I have been waiting a long time to apply for staff here  and id love to hear feedback/ comments from people/staff. Thank you for reading :)

Messages In This Thread
Do you trust Robby? - by Robby the Robot - 02-06-2020, 06:59 PM
RE: Do you trust Robby? - by Penguinslayer4 - 02-06-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: Do you trust Robby? - by J@CK XDDD - 02-06-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: Do you trust Robby? - by Mrporky02 - 02-06-2020, 07:42 PM
RE: Do you trust Robby? - by Noire ♜ - 02-06-2020, 09:01 PM
RE: Do you trust Robby? - by ding - 02-06-2020, 09:12 PM
RE: Do you trust Robby? - by Avi - 02-07-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Do you trust Robby? - by DoYouLiftBro - 02-07-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Do you trust Robby? - by Avi - 02-10-2020, 12:59 AM