Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitch For Mod
Remember this?
So that was a fucking lie (image stopped working)

Ingame Name: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150858368

Time Played: around 532 hours (courtesy of ingame timer and asian math skills)

When First Joined: 06-01-2019 (made an actual noticeable appearance last year in the beginning of summer)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): i can get on 1-2 a day afterschool and weekends vary. EST

Rank Desired: MODERATOR

Current Rank: TEST MODERATOR

What can you do to help the community: I can continue to do what i've always done when i was on the server most of the time: staff. 
Except this time, going about it with the proper mindset, acknowledgement of how a moderator should act, and the more ease of access moderator commands to prevent any serious delays when dealing with trolls, hackers, and the like on the server if im on my own. The time since my last application (which was such a clusterfuck i knew from the get-go it was too early and at a bad time) has given me plenty of reason to iron out the issues regarding the issues of my past incidents such as being a catalyst for the stricter rules on joke commands and the formal implementation of the TTT Staff Strike System. All while gaining the confidence to act appropriately when regarding more serious cases such as obscure hackers without cracking under any pressure.

Why you want to help the community: I keep finding myself wanting to come back after taking minor breaks right before major community issues. (this type of stuff keeps happening when i take a temporary leave from the server, im probably cursed.) I probably don't act like it (sometimes, most of the time) but i care a lot about this server even if i sound or act immature when dealing with people.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that i know of.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
DENIED (MOD)
ACCEPTED (TMOD)
ACCEPTED (TRUSTED)

How did you find us?: First gmod server i ever joined, saw it in the browser.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Do i really have to fill this out again? i filled it out last time with absolute confidence and certainty of what to do in those specific situations, all while referencing the motd and staff guidelines.

Other: My last mod app also gave me some more experience on when to joke and when not to go too far.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020

Messages In This Thread
Mitch For Mod - by Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart - 02-24-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Mitch For Mod - by Cryptic Salsa - 02-24-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: Mitch For Mod - by Shinobicat - 02-24-2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Mitch For Mod - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 02-26-2020, 02:53 PM
RE: Mitch For Mod - by SNAK - 02-26-2020, 03:00 PM