Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Thoughts on: Better Buy Menu, Teambuy Notifications, and aTags.
Hey everyone, just thought I'd gather some quick feedback on some potential server addons. These are currently live on our test server and are being considered. It also serves as a little update of what I've recently been doing.
I'll rank these in order of "considered-ness" if that makes sense. Basically from most considered to least-but-still considered (Don't question it, it's late)

1. Better Equipment Menu: Basically a re-vamped equipment menu that is customizable and allows you to favorite items, meaning they stay at the top of the list.
  2. Teambuy Notifications: Sends an alert whenever a teammate purchases something. Fairly simple.
  3. aTags: Purely cosmetic, this is a chat plugin allowing tags and colored names much like prophunt's plugin. However this one wouldn't delete chat. This is fairly low-priority and is mostly being experimented with at the moment.
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
[TTT] Thoughts on: Better Buy Menu, Teambuy Notifications, and aTags. - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 03-02-2020, 02:21 AM