Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Thoughts on: Better Buy Menu, Teambuy Notifications, and aTags.
(03-02-2020, 02:21 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
  1. Better Equipment Menu: Basically a re-vamped equipment menu that is customizable and allows you to favorite items, meaning they stay at the top of the list.
  2. Teambuy Notifications: Sends an alert whenever a teammate purchases something. Fairly simple.
  3. aTags: Purely cosmetic, this is a chat plugin allowing tags and colored names much like prophunt's plugin. However this one wouldn't delete chat. This is fairly low-priority and is mostly being experimented with at the moment.

Better Equipment is very useful for it's search bar feature. Also there is more wiggle room to increase / decrease icon size, and how many items you can have shown in a row. Also a Favorite feature that filters all Favorites Items at the top of the buy menu. This would be a good add.

Teambuy I'm a lil iffy on. Though I see it being useful for whenever a Traitor buys something like a C4,Jihad,etc, This is something that could just be annoying if someone is just purchasing Body Armor. If we can filter this to display only select items, I think this would be a fine add as well.

aTags idk. I think this would be somewhat useful just to give Chat Tags for Staff Memebers, but it's something that isn't really needed imo.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TTT] Thoughts on: Better Buy Menu, Teambuy Notifications, and aTags. - by Christian - 03-02-2020, 11:37 AM