Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First time for everything ?
Ingame Name: creepin,[orange]creepin, [orange] Taco bell,  [test] creepin, [Teal]Creepin, [Yellow]creepin, [green] Creepin, [black]creepin

Steam ID: Your steam ID goes here. It should like this: STEAM_0:0:220602501

Time Played: Your amount of time goes here. 165hrs

When First Joined: Jan 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1am - 10 pm Monday through Saturday 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank:Regular/ Donar

What can you do to help the community?: I have completely understand the rules and the regulations of the server and helped people in the server. I can help Maintain The rules and rule breakers who don't follow the rules. I tend to try and help out as much as possible and I try to make sure the game is fair and fun for everyone in the community and I share the same gaming experience as I would for myself to others and Help them if needed. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I like Playing on this Gmod server wouldn't trade it with t he players and the staff team that keep it professional at all times. well organized and a great community to be in for the long run, and wouldn't change it either way. Sticking with one server and it would be  this one .. ! 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No 

How did you find us?: I knew of the server for a while never hoped into the server till now 

Other: I had Past Experience on a prophunt server as Trusted as well Have I owned my owner server a long time ago, but I left the server and I am very active.

Messages In This Thread
First time for everything ? - by creepin - 03-03-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: First time for everything ? - by SNAK - 03-03-2020, 10:35 PM
RE: First time for everything ? - by Smurfmin - 03-04-2020, 05:58 PM
RE: First time for everything ? - by Dreadrun1 - 03-06-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: First time for everything ? - by TheUltraFish - 03-07-2020, 10:12 PM