Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight the Corona Virus with your computer
(06-27-2020, 06:55 PM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote:
This was posted 4 months ago and you made this appear to be a click bait ad,
 That all I'm saying I'm not being a dick, you reacting that way to me is showing it though. 
BTW I'm working at the Hospital dealing with this Virus shit for 4 months, FOUR!!! 
You lucky you don't have to wear a hazmat suit 8 hours 7 days a week!

Not just that, but we talk after you posted that in voice chat if you remember as well in dms, and I thought we past this and understand about it and move on not sparking old stuff like this randomly.

Sorry I snapped, I'm a little stressed.. but I just care about stuff like this a lot. It kind of hurts when you compare something as important to me as this to something like a clickbait advertisement. I'm very happy you're out on the front lines helping with this situation, but the people that want to help don't have the opportunity to go out on the hospital floor and start doing it, so I believe as Uno said, giving people with the capability to help the information and opportunity to help is extremely important.

I've had so many people downplay, outright ignore, and not believe in this. I've been doing it for four years, and only ONE person has actually said "Hey, I think I'll try this!". It's gets me pretty upset to think about.

And yes, this thread is four months old. I brought it back to post a new development on the thread topic. Again, I'm sorry I snapped the way I did, but it's a pretty big "I told you so" moment for all of the people that said this is a scam or doesn't actually do anything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fight the Corona Virus with your computer - by RussEfarmer - 06-27-2020, 08:56 PM