Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A long Staff Application/explanation
While server time consistency is fairly subjective in the application, a handful of hours for just the past week aren’t great. Especially when considering bending the normal rules and expectations. Even considering you were just recently a mod so you would be overqualified it’s like well... We are talking just four weeks ago on a fairly sudden resignation. There are a few times myself where I’ve subjectively wanted an old mod back even if they didn’t meet requirements because I valued the quality over the quantity, but each time we’ve thought better of or denied for purposes of consistency and not opening up that door. So for trusted I’m fairly mixed, but out of respect for other times we’ve handled this and consistency I would be firmly against a return to mod (I know, you didn’t ask for that, but the discussion will come up at some point.)

Also if you’re wanting donor back I can fix forums but idk what your server status is and can’t do that

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

Messages In This Thread
RE: A long Staff Application/explanation - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 03-18-2020, 09:38 PM