Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThunderWalrus for Trusted part two!
In game name: Thunderwalrusinnthebar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83739310

Time Played: 590 hours

When first joined: I started playing here around 2015 and then took a break for a bit.

Times available: I'm on most nights west coast time and basically whenever I feel like it on the weekends. I get off work around six and usually wind down playing TTT.

Rank desired: Trusted

Current rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I know the rules very well and I can help staff the later hours when a lot of staff are asleep. I would like to be able to help the late night players by serving slays and keeping things within the rules. I've been playing on this server for a pretty long time and I would like to contribute to the community more. This is the only Gmod server I play on because its quality and I enjoy the players on the server. I feel like I can help keep this server running smoothly and actually add to this community. 

Have you ever been banned: No

Have you previously applied for staff: Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...or-Trusted

How did you find us: This was the server I played on the most back in 2016/2015. I really enjoyed it then, but I took a break due to moving countries and life stuff. About a year ago I started playing TTT again and I remembered how much fun I had on this server so I decided to start playing on it again and its been the only server I play on since then. 

Did you fill out the required scenarios: I did when I first applied for trusted. I'm not sure if I have to do them again or not.  

Other: Since I got denied for trusted last month I've taken the advice that everybody gave me and tried to work on my presence on the server. I've been doing a lot of ban requests and I've tried to distance myself from any trolling that goes on on the server. I think before I played to much into the hands of trolls and I've learned not interfere with staff while they are dealing with trolls. I've also learned to not antagonize the trolls themselves. I hope that I've shown that I can be Trusted on this server, I would really like to start adding to the community. Thanks to everybody who gave me advice on my last application and showed me how to do ban requests. I really appreciate the help!

Thanks for reading my application, I'm open to any advice!

Messages In This Thread
ThunderWalrus for Trusted part two! - by thunderwalrusinnthebar - 03-15-2020, 02:08 AM
RE: ThunderWalrus for Trusted part two! - by SNAK - 03-15-2020, 09:30 PM
RE: ThunderWalrus for Trusted part two! - by ding - 03-20-2020, 10:37 PM