Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop-killing, yes it's fun but also......
Hey guys! Just wanted to give you my concerns on prop-killing. I think that prop-killing is a problem, people are getting murdered left and right for all the wrong reasons. For example, I was playing today as T and was prop-killed by an Inno across the map(My luck sadly). I did report him and he did get the proper slaying but the same guy went and did the same thing again. Now I get it, you want to prop-kill because it's funny and Gmod's Physics are janky and funny or you just wanna kill your friend with a prop, but you gotta think about the other guy too(or the 10-15 people around you). Not everyone is gonna have the same reaction to being RDM'ED on a T round or even an Inno/Detective round. I for one don't care as much if it happens on a Inno/Detective round, I can easily get over it and cancel my report. But as soon as it's a T round I will report you and be a little salty. Again everyone not gonna react like me, for example Lance was on the server today(RoofTops) and KneeGee(couple of others I didn't see) were dead and trying to kill Lance with a Prop. Lance was hit a couple times, even got dealt -40 HP at one point. Now I have no clue if Lance was a T(doesn't matter) but he got upset and had a few words to say in the chat. To summarize, a few words were exchanged and then Lance ended up leaving the server. Now I understand both sides, so Lance buddy if you see this I totally get where your coming from brother. Prop-Killers I understand you guys to trust me, I get a kick out of prop-killing my buddies every once in awhile. Anyways this has gone on long enough and I can speak all I want but nothing will be changed unless we get this topic started.

Messages In This Thread
Prop-killing, yes it's fun but also...... - by Zuboba[Ape Gang] - 03-31-2020, 06:16 PM