Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got around to it, after months of dithering
Ingame Name: PapaFred, Freddino18, numerous others

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:451334914

Time Played: 2 weeks, 1 day, 17 hours (taken from screenshots, due to frequent name changes)

When First Joined: December 6, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): After 9 PM, Mountain Standard Time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: It's come to the point where I have reached the limit of my usefulness of donor, and I feel like I can help more in a higher position. I know the rules (as they are written, not some abstract hidden rules bullshit), and I am pretty good at spotting and pointing out rulebreakers to staff.

Why do you want to help the community?: This is the first (and only) prop hunt server that has accepted me as a person. Whenever I leave, this is always a place I can come back to. I want others to feel the same, like this is a place where they can come and shoot the shit out of potted plants and blow up kitchens without fear of hackers and trolls ruling over the common folk. In the same vein, I feel like we need more staff that speak instead of type, for the illiterate hackers, trolls, and general users that need to hear what is going on, more than read it.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: Way back in the day, you were the first community I joined that wasn't immediately hostile to someone who didn't know how to speak or type. 

Other: Here is my screenshot for my time

Edit: I have no clue why I can't add an image, someone please help
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok

Messages In This Thread
Finally got around to it, after months of dithering - by PapaFred - 04-05-2020, 09:01 PM