Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application 2
It's a -1 from me mate. 

I understand that you want to help out, and that's fantastic that you want to help. You've got some more growing to do before you can be an efficient staff member. 

It has been noted that you "freak out" or embellish situations beyond what they are. Over the past few months you've claimed (I use claimed because no proof was presented to prove accurate or inaccurate) that player were bullying you on server. Myself and MANY other people suggested that you just ignore them or mute them, you proceeded to argue with us saying that you "don't like to mute people". Instead of easily solving an issue it turned into a battle back and for for about 2 hours with you and finally you said "I guess I'll try muting them next time", not even 2 days later you got into the same situation and ignored advice given to you just 2 days prior. This incident along with several other minor incidents that became BIGGER than they needed to be, tells me that you are not mentally ready to be a staff member at this time. You have some growing up to do, and some self searching as well. 

On several occasions you've pinged the on call staff for help when there's 1 or 2 staff members already on. When this is pointed out you've said"well they're not doing anything about _______". You don't know how to staff a server nor do you understand how we as staff gather evidence it seems, which is understandable since you haven't been staff (as far as I know). 

While looking over your application it seems very bare minimum, as to show little effort in preparing or presenting yourself. My suggestion here is to go into the Staff Applications Archieves under the accepted section ( Click here ) and look at those applications in comparison to your own. Think about how they presented themselves and how you can better present yourself. 

You're fun to play with on server, and I've spoken to you more lately on and off server. You've just got some growing to do before you'll be ready to staff. 

I can tell you for a fact that IF you were given a staff position at this time it would more than likely hurt the community more than help it. You also would struggle with being staff at this time, there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes to help keep the server as peaceful as possible. 

Take the advice given to you by your peers and grow from it. 
Don't see the -1's as a bad thing, as they show you where you can improve. 

See you on the prop field happy!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff Application 2 - by Alora - 04-06-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by §5Kitty§9Qua_ke - 04-06-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by [blue]Slasheronic - 04-06-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by SNAK - 04-06-2020, 09:06 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by The Triangle - 04-06-2020, 09:50 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by Andre - 04-07-2020, 01:30 AM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by Agent Barton - 04-08-2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 04-10-2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by TheUltraFish - 04-12-2020, 10:35 AM