Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted?
I'm neutral.

Can you explain in detail how you can help the server/community? Because just stating that you can help doesn't encourage us to understand that you can help in what form. You should put more effort into your application. This is by far the worse application I've seen this year. Now we're gonna talk about your activity.
  • You already reached 100 hours years ago: GameTracker Stat.
  • You've been apart of the community for 3ish years now.
However, you lack in making reports to show that you are dedicated to the field of helping the server.
  • You stated that you haven't filled the scenario questions and that is a requirement to apply.
  • Your activity is so-so.

Now I'm going to comment on your application from line to line.
  • When you said that you can play from M-F all day, what do you mean by that? Like are you saying we can just keep calling for you over and over and over to the point that you have no breaks?
  • After you stated that you can be on from any time on those five days, you stated that you can come only on odd hours, basically random hours. You contradict what you stated.
  • You stated that you enjoy the server and how friendly the community is, but how does the relate to how you're going to help? Like what is it that is wrong about the server? It's not asking you why you like the community. It's asking you how or what can you do to help the community.
That's all I wanted to say about your application. If you really truly want to help, you should put more effort on your application.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.

Messages In This Thread
Trusted? - by sterale14 - 04-17-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Trusted? - by Laced Xanax - 04-17-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Trusted? - by Eternal - 04-17-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Trusted? - by Cryptic Salsa - 04-19-2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Trusted? - by soolee. - 04-19-2020, 03:54 AM
RE: Trusted? - by Avi - 04-19-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Trusted? - by thunderwalrusinnthebar - 04-19-2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Trusted? - by Eternal - 04-25-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Trusted? - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 04-25-2020, 01:07 PM