Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Giveaway(Love ya'll)
Hey guys! I thought I'd take the time to not just donate money to the server, or to buy games and spend money on myself. I'm going to be giving away some games for free. 

Hold up, what games?
These are no poopy games(well at least if your lucky ;))  I'm talking games like Dead-side or doom maybe or even Minecraft?!?!? Also there are games you may not want to get that I got for 2$(5 random steam keys).

Wait, how do I enter?
It's easy, give me your steamID, Name, and reasons why you live your life(I'm serious too, no junk answers or you ain't getting entered into giveaway) and one positive piece of advice to give to someone.

How will this work?
Oops forgot this section, but I will put everyone in a randomizer that will pick 10 names, 1-3 are the top prizes while 4-10 are the runner ups!

Ok so when does this giveaway end?
May 8th is the end date, that should be plenty of time for majority of you guys to enter & gives me time to get all the games.

Why are you doing this Zuboba?
I just appreciate all of you guys, seriously every single one of you. No matter age, gender, race, or sex you guys are awesome! So I wanna give to you and spread positivity in the community. 

Official List of Games:
Dark Souls 3
Resident Evil 2
Deadside
Doom
KTOR
Merlin vs Zombies
VCB Why City 4k
Gorky 17
Earth 2150 Trilogy
Enclave

Love ya'll <3