Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's learn more about each other!
So I'm not sure how often people do this here but I wanted to do a semi introduction thread to learn more about people and what they do. Kinda like giving a face to the player. Share some fun interesting facts about yourself and your life and maybe some weird secret hobbies you have!

For me I am a HUGE retro game collector with most mainstrem North American consoles in my collection. I also am very greek, my grandfather fled from the nazis during World War 2 and met my grandma. I played the tuba in high-school but can play most brass and some string instruments, yes I can play guitar and drums. I played varsity tennis senior year and spend most of my free time playing around with tech related projects, whether it be coding, audio, computers, games, or honestly anything techy! Now you know a little bit more about me, let's hear some of your guys'!

Messages In This Thread
Let's learn more about each other! - by Battons - 04-30-2020, 01:21 AM
RE: Let's learn more about each other! - by ding - 04-30-2020, 01:34 AM
RE: Let's learn more about each other! - by Ckg - 05-17-2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Let's learn more about each other! - by Abdel - 04-30-2020, 02:13 AM
RE: Let's learn more about each other! - by Cake - 05-17-2020, 04:39 PM