Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's learn more about each other!
I'd rather not disclose my real name to be honest. You can just refer to me as Vent or Venty as some people have called me.
-Born and raised in Virginia.

-I got diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism when I was five but thankfully my parents have gotten me the help I've needed since then.
-I've finished the last of the courses at my community college that I need for my Photography and Media associates but I need to take two more courses during this summer or this fall to get my CAD Certificate.

-Even though I'm fairly rusty I do have a decent amount of Python, SQL, and Visual Basic on my belt. I've been also trying to learn a bit of Lua but I haven't had a lot of time to do so, not to mention the syntax is much different than what I'm used to.

-I took Piano lessons years ago. I've thought about getting back into it since I've been planning on wiring up my Casio Wk-220 to my PC once I re-arrange my room a little bit.

Messages In This Thread
Let's learn more about each other! - by Battons - 04-30-2020, 01:21 AM
RE: Let's learn more about each other! - by ding - 04-30-2020, 01:34 AM
RE: Let's learn more about each other! - by Ckg - 05-17-2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Let's learn more about each other! - by Abdel - 04-30-2020, 02:13 AM
RE: Let's learn more about each other! - by Cake - 05-17-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Let's learn more about each other! - by Vent Xekart - 05-17-2020, 11:26 AM