Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban: 708Kit(STEAM_0:1:178724507) Hacking
I cannot ban with this evidence at the moment these look like the actions of a ghoster especially with the first video. He had to shoot all around the tree before finding Star, he had to search through all the bathrooms before nuking the last one he did not check, and then he spent the rest of the round trying to shoot a prop that did not appear to be there despite him hitting the ground on the back of the toilet.

The second video only shows one kill that is usable and that is when he is charging the recorder at the end of the round which could also be seen as ghosting with "on light outside in the yard" which narrows it down very quickly.

As of right now I do not think the evidence presented would hold up against a ban request. I will leave this open to see if more evidence is presented.

Edit: Checking Barton's evidence she posted it while I was typing this.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban: 708Kit(STEAM_0:1:178724507) Hacking - by TheUltraFish - 05-08-2020, 06:22 PM