Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the feels man...
So in this thread I just wanna talk about what's going on in my life and how I'm currently feeling, So as you know from my last thread "My story and New beginning's" I have a girlfriend that I had met through online gaming, and awhile back ago, I travelled to go see her for the first time and ended up staying the month with her (which was planned don't worry also my itinerary was insane took 2 days for me to travel all the way there) but by the time I got back home the pandemic Covid-19 had gotten worse and stores we're closing and people were losing jobs, which has now put me in a predicament as of today because when I had left to see my gf, I had quit my job (bosses were terrible and had already tried firing me in the first 5 month's) to go see her thinking I could just get a job when I get back home, but nope Covid happened and now I can't even claim anything from the government, which brings the problem, I have today (because as of yesterday some stores are now reopening) which is I don't know what I want to do and where I want to work, like my current profession is Line Cook, I have 6-7 years of culinary experience, I've done dishwashing, line cooking, and even supervising and managing an entire kitchen, but I'm not sure I want to do my profession anymore, it's very stressful and your bosses are always constantly watching you no matter what you're doing and I don't really want the stress anymore, but that's the problem I have no idea what to do I've never done anything else ever other than cook, and it sucks because all I want to do is get a job make money and save enough to go see my gf, I love her to death and its already been a month since I've last seen her and were both dying to see each other again. 

My question is have any of you changed professions and what did you do, was it easy to switch into a different profession even after spending years in another?
[Image: Epic-Samurai.gif?fit=750%2C353&quality=8...=all&ssl=1]

Messages In This Thread
In the feels man... - by [test] Forsaken - 05-20-2020, 11:15 AM
RE: In the feels man... - by Eternal - 05-20-2020, 11:45 AM
RE: In the feels man... - by [test] Forsaken - 05-20-2020, 11:49 AM
RE: In the feels man... - by The Triangle - 05-20-2020, 11:59 AM
RE: In the feels man... - by [test] Forsaken - 05-20-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: In the feels man... - by AzunaRiceBoy - 05-20-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: In the feels man... - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 06-01-2020, 01:39 PM
RE: In the feels man... - by The Triangle - 06-01-2020, 04:46 PM