Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fruit? AS STAFF??
Ingame Name: Kiwi The Jailbait.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:119612279

Time Played: 99 hours approx.

When First Joined: April 12, 2020.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I typically play during nighttime hours everyday (approx. 9:00pm-2:00pm)

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Donor/ Master

What can you do to help the community?: For one, I am a very rule-oriented person. I'm not a rulebreaker and to be honest, I'm a huge stickler about them. That being said, I do feel as though I am patient and not overly strict in terms of punishment. I follow the punishment guidelines closely and make sure that nobody is doing anything that goes against the rules in place. I admit and own up to my mistakes, and at times can be overly assertive in the way I enforce. However, I think being assertive is a good quality of mine. I'm very talkative as well and find it easy to communicate with others on the server. I'm not scared to stand up to people but know when to back down. I also believe that the hours that I play could be very useful. We all know that, typically, the trolls come out at night, and I'm active during those hours when no other staff is. Overall, I believe I could be a good contributor to keeping the server as fun as possible.

Why do you want to help the community?: I've grown to love the Dinkleberg server and many of the people in it. A lot of those who I have played with have become some of my best and closest friends and I couldn't be more grateful towards the server for giving me that opportunity. I'm in love with the atmosphere and the way that the staff and server overall deals with those pesky trolls and those who want to manipulate the game and ruin the fun. Previously, anytime I have attempted to play on a server, I haven't liked it and have left Gmod. Dinkleberg's has inspired me to continue to play a game I thoroughly enjoy :)

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope :)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Negative.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Indeed I do. I use OBS Streamlabs

How did you find us?: I just hopped on Gmod one day and found the server and have been playing on it ever since.

Other: I am in love with this server and everybody who is involved. I've been talking about being staff the minute I joined, and despite people telling me to change my mind, I've stuck to my guns. I know that this is what I want, and will work hard to achieve it. Even if this application doesn't work, I will continue to work valiantly to improve myself and enjoy the server. Thank you.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 05-30-2020, 12:12 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by Happy Mirror - 05-30-2020, 12:39 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by [test]pianoman4490 - 05-30-2020, 12:52 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by §4Zack - 05-30-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by Lucascraig9 - 05-30-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by MissPauling - 05-30-2020, 03:44 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 05-30-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by MissPauling - 05-30-2020, 07:47 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by Deer-ly - 05-30-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by [Yellow] Travis1421 - 05-30-2020, 05:31 PM