Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fruit? AS STAFF??
You do indeed spend a pretty decent amount of time on server when you're on according to GTYour three names.
I know your name is part of an inside joke the whole Jail bait thing, but the name is not what I would call staff appropriate. More so because the jokes that follow because of the name, some have been mentioned by others in this thread. That is my own personal opinion of course as is this whole post. 
I have witnessed on a few occasions you being a bit too eager with trying to help, and I've also given you some guidance with how to balance a few things like hitting binds and getting on to people for Mic spam. Your help is appreciated, but we aren't trying to micro manage every waking aspect of the game. Yes someone burping into their mic is mic spam, but there's a certain tact to asking them nicely to not do that again. You have improved on this I will say, but again I find you let some emotions get a hold of you too much. 
A recent example (probably a week or so ago) you and I had a conversation about how a situation was handled between someone who wasn't quite mic spamming but was being somewhat annoying to you. You told me how the Trusted at the time weren't gagging the person or even warning them for what they were talking about. I suggested that you ignore the player or muting them, you went on a slight rant about how "Trusted just need to do their job". I get it, I do. When you're annoyed with someone or the situation isn't ideal it's easy to lose composure. Keeping your cool in less than ideal situations is preferred. 
Another bit of advice is to explore Forums. I know you asked for help in finding your steam ID and how to locate when you joined, It's great you asked for help but I suggest becoming more familiar with forums.  Not just The rules or illegal spots specifically but more so figuring out where information is. 

Something to help staff as well when using the On Call ping is to include the Name and Steam ID along with what the person(s) are doing. You have been helpful in pinging staff for help when things have come up on server and that is appreciated. 

I think you're headed in the right direction but you're not quite there. 
Take the advice from your peers and grow from it. 
I can see the possibility of your next application getting accepted if you pursue the course and make the minor corrections pointed out. 

See you out there キウイ

"ditto" - Travis

Messages In This Thread
A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 05-30-2020, 12:12 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by Happy Mirror - 05-30-2020, 12:39 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by [test]pianoman4490 - 05-30-2020, 12:52 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by §4Zack - 05-30-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by Lucascraig9 - 05-30-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by MissPauling - 05-30-2020, 03:44 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 05-30-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by MissPauling - 05-30-2020, 07:47 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by Deer-ly - 05-30-2020, 03:59 PM