Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fruit? AS STAFF??
(05-30-2020, 07:30 PM)[teal]Kiwi The Jailbait Wrote: I would like to clarify this situation and defend my actions a bit.

With the first one. You're right, I did get argumentative with that person over the "no false hints" rule. However, there's more to it. I was trying to explain to a new player that, in the event they were to say that they were somewhere that they were not, and a prop in that place were to get killed, then it would count as ghosting. Two people on the server (including the person you mentioned,) questioned me on why that was. I explained that it was in the rules, and that even if it didn't make sense to them, that's how it was. I believe I was keeping level-headed in that regard. I did get quite annoyed, however, whenever the person began to read out the rules to me, and say that, to them, that should not count as ghosting. You're right, I should have stayed a bit more calm, but you had also asked that person to change the topic, and they refused. Could I have handled it better? Absolutely. But I only got defensive over the fact that three donors had already told him to drop it, and he didn't. But once again, I appreciate your feedback, and I understand your stance.

Secondly, I did get too comfortable with the people in that lobby at that time. But, the "feet pics" joke was a one-time thing, and it did show my immaturity. You're also correct in pointing out that I had told people to stop being inappropriate earlier in that same night. But, I didn't tell them to stop being inappropriate until it got out of hand. I understand that you are allowed to make jokes, but the same people kept saying bad things repeatedly, and I waited until I thought "okay, enough is enough." I feel as though, personally, I gave them enough time to cool off and walk away from it, and they did not. Jokes are jokes, but in this particular instance of them repeatedly talking about having sex with each other, I told them to calm down.

Overall, I understand your concerns, and I admit, I shouldn't have argued with that person when a rule had already been established. I will take your criticism and apply it to myself. I just wanted to give an explanation from my point of view, even if it's not going to do much.

Hey Kiwi,

I really appreciate you taking the time to come back and clear this up, my vote is still standing, and I appreciate the maturity you've applied in your response. I want to see great things from you, but my original feelings still stand. That being said, I would really like to see you be a donor for much longer than your current time. I really don't feel confident you're there yet. But you are very close!
Go away

Messages In This Thread
A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 05-30-2020, 12:12 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by Happy Mirror - 05-30-2020, 12:39 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by [test]pianoman4490 - 05-30-2020, 12:52 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by §4Zack - 05-30-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by Lucascraig9 - 05-30-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by MissPauling - 05-30-2020, 03:44 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 05-30-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by MissPauling - 05-30-2020, 07:47 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by Deer-ly - 05-30-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: A Fruit? AS STAFF?? - by [Yellow] Travis1421 - 05-30-2020, 05:31 PM