Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord applications are interesting.
Discord Name: TheTriangle#6946 

Discord ID: 467659842803204096

When First Joined(Estimate): May 2018

What is your age: Well over 18
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: Former Discord Moderator when it was brand freaking new and complete chaos along with just a meme. Monitoring Discord is fairly easy from my phone and with a soon change in scenery I would be able to monitor it with the over the ocean crowd/late night crowd (if you're in the states it would be your late night). I'm obviously not the best person in the world but I'm always willing to talk things out with people if there's a misunderstanding and find a solution. With my previous experience as a Discord Mod I have some familiarity with commands and responsibilities of Discord Helper, though I'm always open minded to the reality that I have things to learn. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: I've been here for a while and have watched the crap hit the fan many times. Watched many players get by with questionable things for too long, and now that a stable system is being implemented I'd like to help more so in the community. I'm not looking for a fight on the Discord nor am I looking to solve your problems, my own objective is to keep the peace. Life is crazy enough as it is, and we as a community don't need people flying off the handle over little things that can be reasonably talked about in DM's or in the correct places.  Things have honestly chilled out a lot over the past few months (surprisingly) and my hope is to keep things relaxed and comfortable for people. 

Other: Questions, concerns, or violent outbursts? Feel free to put them in your responses here or DM me directly. Thanks for Reading, make it a great day. 

Messages In This Thread
Discord applications are interesting. - by The Triangle - 06-09-2020, 08:06 PM