Banned on Inaccurate "Evidence"
BrickOnAStick

STEAM_0:1:91513813

Christian

"Regardless he'll be serving a 1 Month Ban for: "Constant RDM/Attempt VIA Prop / Prop DMG.""(Christian)

1 month

If you look at Evidence #1 You see that I killed Liquor but what you don't know is that Liquor tried to shoot me in the head but missed and shot the wall behind me while I was using his health station. Ask Liquor, He can confirm that. Evidence #2 Me damaging Yugo for a total of "30 prop damage" but if you have ever looked at the logs you can see that when it says "5 prop damage" it is equivalent to 1 or 2 damage max. 30/5 (at 1 dmg per hit) = 6 dmg, 30/2.5(2 dmg per hit) = 12. 6 and 12 are both below 20 dmg, the damage required to report someone. Evidence #3 Banana Threw an incin and damaged me with it(You can see this at the top of the logs) Me hitting Russe for "50 damage with a prop was probably me throwing a barrel across the map so yea, but if you also look at it 50/2.5 = 20 so there was a maximum of 20 damage and a minimum of 10 damage(50/5) I highly doubt I did 20dmg it was probably somewhere in between 10 and 20.

The ban I am appealing from

btw Christian you of all people should know that prop damage is inaccurate in console. That is why it says a person did 500 damage with a falling prop when it did 100 damage. So that takes out 2 of the "attempt rdms" and then Liquor shot at me first so that is self-defense and RussE heard us talking about it so he is just trying to get me banned there. Then we are down to 1 rdm. 1/4 is not very good odds. RussE you need to pay attention more as I told everyone repeatedly what happened. I also clearly remember you acknowledging it and trying to get me killed because you were a traitor.

Also you wanna message me so I can respond before I am banned, I would like a say in false bans. I can't be on the forums all the time but I am usually on steam, and This huge misunderstanding could have been handled a lot better if I was able to clarify. Thanks! btw thank you Fozzy for tagging me in the thread but I only get notifications if I log into the forums

@Christian
@RussEfarmer

Messages In This Thread
Banned on Inaccurate "Evidence" - by BrickOnAStick - 03-29-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: Banned on Inaccurate "Evidence" - by Banned. - 03-29-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: Banned on Inaccurate "Evidence" - by Scoovie - 03-29-2017, 08:23 PM