Banned on Inaccurate "Evidence"
(03-29-2017, 07:32 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 07:28 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: i don't understand this, even if liquor (the detective) did "try to shoot you", why would you kill him if he didn't even hit you? it's not like he's some inno t baiting or something, he's literally the most proven man on the planet and he didn't even hit you, so why did you feel the need to dumpster that man right into the garbage like you did?

i could understand if some random spastic started firing bullets in your general direction and you felt threatened but i'd allow most detectives to snap my legs and leave me as a vegetable for the remainder of my life without deleting them for it, i'm not really a big fan of killing the only person i know is 100% proven

He tried to shoot me after he kosed me, I think I am allowed to shoot back. If a detective starts killing you do you shoot back or let him kill you? If you are innocent are you just gonna let him kill you or are you going to shoot back.

Depends on whether they're a big guy or a massive spastic tbh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned on Inaccurate "Evidence" - by Banned. - 03-29-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: Banned on Inaccurate "Evidence" - by Scoovie - 03-29-2017, 08:23 PM