Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fact i even have to make this is frustrating.
I'm going to be the dickhead.

You're both in the wrong.
It was at a point staff should have been pinged. Donors are not staff. You two have two different staffing styles and they clashed and this is what happened. Protocol wasn't fully followed for some of it either. Minotaur is very strict with staffing where as you are not. Therefore clashing. (Also mino you need to watch how you talk to people on server??? dont be a dick)
It also would help if you gave the video because hearing what is and isnt mic spam helps with determining these kinds of things.
From the outside it just seems like two people with petty issues with one another that dislikes how the other handles things.
You seemed to cop an attitude yourself when it went sour instead of, as I said, pinging for staff. When things get to that point, STAFF. Donors are NOT STAFF.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The fact i even have to make this is frustrating. - by Smurfmin - 06-15-2020, 06:27 PM