Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fact i even have to make this is frustrating.
Well, it looks like you two figured this issue out yourselves for the most part.

However, there is no reason why Mino should have used the !ungag * and !unmute * command. You do not know how the situation was before joining the server and it definitely aided in the chaos that soon followed. Donors SHOULD NOT be using any command with the * in it anyways especially when you take this thought into mind. Please read very carefully so that you all understand, DONOR. ARE. NOT. STAFF.

Other than that, it looks like a messed up communication error where Mino and Pauling go at it in pms and Minotaur decides to be a dick.

I don't see any blatant abuse here to truly act on since issues occurred before all the gags/mutes took place but I do not want to be here for Minotaur yet again.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: The fact i even have to make this is frustrating. - by TheUltraFish - 06-18-2020, 04:15 PM