Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out
(06-17-2020, 05:47 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: 1. What can staff do better? I've said this a million times, be consistent. Some players go unpunished for trolling because they are friends with the staff that are on whereas guests that do the same exact thing are instantly warned and punished. I'm not saying to be nazi mods or anything but at least treat everyone as equals, even if they are your friends.

Very good point brought up here that I wanted to add on to. Consistency is terrible. I can think personally of multiple times I've gotten away with breaking rules because I'm friends with the staff that were on. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't make you bad staff, but it also isn't just me talking about rdming Jack or Chris Farley and they don't report me because it's funny.
Another consistency issue is the punishments. Jfc a lot of punishments have been changed or rarely used so much that I wouldn't blame a moderator or an admin if they have to ask if T on T is 2 slays. (an example I use because it's been changed so much. First it was 1. Then it was always 2. And now I think if its intentional its 2 but accidental is 1? But that doesnt make sense because intentional inno on inno or even D on D would still be 1. That's an issue for another post)

Make a set and simple guideline for all punishments. Thanks for bringing it up, Foxka
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out - by MilkManFromMars - 06-17-2020, 05:53 PM