Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out
I feel like staff are too hesitant to act immediately. For example, if player A who is my friend does something to player B who isn't my friend I will be more likely to wait before punishing A. Then if B starts snapping back I instantly hawk B. I feel like this feeling of getting away with things by being friends with the staff is how we have gotten to this current state. That and some very large voices in the community who make it well known they only stick around to cause problems because they are bored instead of actually playing, have made others feel more comfortable being unpleasant people.
Currently I've changed my staffing method to a hammer down, don't respond to trouble makers and stand firm behind my choices style and so far it seems to work decent.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out - by Battons - 06-17-2020, 10:16 PM