Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out
Literally addressed most of this in my thread that got nuked like a day ago :/
In short, the whole staff vs trolls thing is cock blocking the normal players who have actual criticism of staff actions, I get that the server is flooded by toxic trash, but if you've have some rank (regular or something) in the server I think staff should at least look into it and not get everything disregarded as a "troll lmao". I know the whole "just upload evidence lmao" argument but me and many other players are seriously not gonna download a recording program and clog up our computer space by recording every second of our gameplay so we could MAYBE catch someone abusing power so we could be accused of "baiting drama" later on. A few staff members even told me that I need to catch something extremely blatant and dumb for staff to actually get punished and the whole process just seems to be one sided. Especially when some of us only play a few hours a week. It feels like the gap between staff and everyone else is too huge, I get that being staff can suck sometimes, but come on. Have I trolled before and deserved to be punished? Yes and I was fairly punished. Do I have actual beef with the actions of staff against me or someone else? Yes and I don't think every criticism should be dropped with "he's trolling again!"
Regarding the questions - pretty much what Foxka oops said.
For Nicol, stop claiming you're the "bad guy" of the server when most of your decisions were agreed to be the better choice for the community, its cringy man (alsoplzcheckdiscord).
P.S. I'm barely active anymore so sorry if I'm repeating something someone else said because honestly there's too much text from everyone for me to bother reading everything when I'm that inactive
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out - by CrAcKbOnE - 06-18-2020, 04:36 PM