Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out
Since my previous posts didn't really fall under your questions that you wanted answered, I'm gonna go ahead and fill out my opinions for them, Nicol.

1. What can staff do better?
I can't really go into detail as much as I would like due to "leaking staff chat" or anything of the sort, but in all honesty we need better communication with each other. Within my time in this community as a staff member I have been a part of three completely different staff teams. The one thing that I see this current staff team lacks is communication, and I have tried to preach that multiple times in our Discord.

2. What can the playerbase do better?
Overall they need to stop shitting on staff. I get that we make a ton of mistakes, but if we aren't going out of our way to make your time miserable, why go ahead and ruin our experience too? i completely understand the frustrations that some regulars are facing mostly due to our inconsistency, but that's something that will be worked on. I just highly recommend to actually be decent people and stop pushing people away, because some of those people you're making leave are actually the good ones.

3. What can I as Admin do better?
I think that you are doing very well for being our sole admin Mr. Nickel. but I think that the time to announce a few new admins is needing to happen. That on its own is a very tedious process, but I believe you and Dink can choose the best candidates. Back onto the topic of you, I believe that there is one thing you can do (at least for you being the only admin right now) don't be afraid to make big decisions. You have already held this responsibility just fine, but don't be shy to put your foot down on some things. Other than that you're doing a splendid job.

4. What can you as a player or staff member do?
Ever since my return to the staff team I have tried to help in the community aspect of things by lessening the divide that we have between staff and players. Whether that be me going out of my way to help someone attain staff, to avoid being banned, or to even teach a staff member how to appropriately respond to trolls. I have tried my hardest, and while I do admit as of recently my reports in game or whatever have been lacking, I only truly grind my ass off to be good at that my first time around as staff. This second time I've been trying to be a face for our staff team and someone to look up to even though I'm only a Moderator.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing the State of TTT- The Pandemic, Toxicity, Burning out - by ding - 06-18-2020, 04:51 PM