Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Perspective on Permanent Bans
Way I see it, if you do something that causes a permanent ban, you’ve come to deserve the appeal process. You can look at a lot of unban requests and see people will genuinely believe and accept people back if they think they’ve changed, but if someone got banned for doing something to ruin someone’s day, and then makes an unban with a seemingly apathetic (Or worse) attitude about it, then they’re likely just the same asshole trying to ruin someone’s day. I understand shitposty trolling, but people who solely try to make people upset and ruin someone’s hobbies will get no sympathy from me.

Edit: a point brought up while I was typing this was mass, I agree that mass rdm, or a perm ban for it should probably be more than 3 people. Hell you could accidentally hit 3 people trying to shoot 1 guy in a crowd and you’re gone for good for attempted mass.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
A Perspective on Permanent Bans - by RussEfarmer - 06-17-2020, 08:03 PM
RE: A Perspective on Permanent Bans - by Ernest - 06-17-2020, 08:24 PM
RE: A Perspective on Permanent Bans - by SNAK - 06-17-2020, 09:10 PM
RE: A Perspective on Permanent Bans - by MilkManFromMars - 06-17-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: A Perspective on Permanent Bans - by SNAK - 06-17-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: A Perspective on Permanent Bans - by SNAK - 06-17-2020, 09:55 PM
RE: A Perspective on Permanent Bans - by SNAK - 06-17-2020, 10:32 PM