Unban Stiffler srs this time
(06-17-2020, 09:29 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: IMO, if Crab was unbanned Stiffler should've been unbanned too. As said in the OP, he doesn't actively seek out people having fun and try to ruin it, and I truly don't believe a lot of the "trolls" on TTT do that either.

Literally this. Crab got unbanned after a DDOS Threat (obvious joke). Crab is my homie, but it made little to no sense why he was unbanned, and Stiffler was not. If it was based off their little to no effort made on their appeals, then both of them should of been denied imo.

Obviously this was during a time where using props were becoming a norm, and we really didn't have a discussion about it till a few months back. Now that it has been addressed, I'm thinking the least we can do is have a reduction or even an unban.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Stiffler srs this time - by El Presidente - 06-17-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: Unban Stiffler srs this time - by Laced Xanax - 06-17-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: Unban Stiffler srs this time - by Christian - 06-18-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Unban Stiffler srs this time - by sal - 06-17-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: Unban Stiffler srs this time - by Ernest - 06-17-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Unban Stiffler srs this time - by Laced Xanax - 06-18-2020, 04:57 PM