Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request
Steam Name: acskama

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88239058

Who banned you: [Blue]ChiefRunning[yellow]Wolf

Reason for ban: Hacking

Reason for Admins to unban you: I was accused of using an Aim assisting program. Since I didn't record my gameplay I have no proof that I wasn't cheating, so I'm just going to walk through all the kills I got in the recorded videos. Some of the kills I got were infact pure luck. I'm gonna try to walk through all the kills I got in the '2020 06 16 21 05 40' video. At 0:22 looks like an aimlock, but that's just a flick. At 0:35 I wanted to knock over the table, but when I threw the bag at the monitor I saw that the can didn't fell over so it must be a player. 1:43 I always bump these huge kitchen tables, but this time they didn't make that metallic sound so I shot it to make sure and I was right. 1:51 I only got that kill because he started moving, I didn't even suspect that they were next  to eachother. 2:54 Those table were parallel, and looked out of place I bumped the first one, it had normal physics, then I bumped the second one and it didn't even budge, then I got a kill. Now onto the '2020 06 16 21 14 44' video. 0:01 Like every prop hunt player I also knock these lamps over, but when I hit it with another lamp it didn't fall over so it was someone hiding. 0:50 This clip speaks for itself, the second couch didn't have proper physics, as for the kill itself, it looks like a case of silent aim, but don't forget that I had like 130+ ping, so that's why all shots look a bit off. 1:19 Literally my luckiest find, I can't say anything about this one, I got lucky here. I didn't check the room further because it didn't seem too griefed so I let it pass. 2:15 I was checking the kitchen and I wanted to get myself killed, so I can answer my friend's question, when I actually found the player as that blue shelf thing 2 things happened: 1. On my screen the wall got bloody on the first hit with the SMG, and the 2. is I didn't lose HP. 2:20 Like I've said before I was trying to kill myself because I wanted to answer my friend, and I ended up finding another guy. Another lucky kill. 3:55 I just randomly shot at that globe and I even missed it, wouldn't have tried to shoot it again but it ran away. 4:00 The ammobox was bugged inside the wall and the other ammobox, that's why I started
shooting it

Extra details/information: Sometimes I do spot players but I tend to leave them where they are and if I come back a minute or so later to find them in the same spot I kill them, and due to my flicks it looks like I'm using an aimbot. I was standing still for a few seconds multiple times because I was talking to my friend on Steam about TF2 related stuff. Also, the video was recorded at an inconsistent 5-15 FPS, so it does make some of my flicks look like aimlocks.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by acskama - 06-22-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: Unban request - by TheUltraFish - 06-22-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Unban request - by Abdel - 06-22-2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Unban request - by The Triangle - 06-22-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: Unban request - by real (4) - 06-22-2020, 09:28 PM
RE: Unban request - by Noire - 06-22-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: Unban request - by AzunaRiceBoy - 06-23-2020, 02:49 AM
RE: Unban request - by Laced Xanax - 06-23-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Unban request - by acskama - 06-24-2020, 09:33 AM
RE: Unban request - by TheUltraFish - 06-24-2020, 01:05 PM