Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misunderstanding unban me (Exploiting/Staff Perms)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94506651

Who Banned You:  (Moderator) Titan17

Reason For Ban: Exploiting the map/having access to all commands 

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: Please train this staff member he has issues with everyone because he's incredibly gullible and dumb.....
Everyone was saying they were getting teleported by me as a joke and i was acting like i had admin powers but if you took even a minute to 
actually examine what was happening nobody was getting teleported.... They kept glitching outside the map with jump packs. Honestly Titan is
sitting in spectator and unable to use his brain and see we were blatantly joking around. I mean I dont got anything else to say lol this is just a 
misunderstanding, if it helps the staff member (Trial Mod) The Triangle was on and im not sure if he was listening and caught on but the other
 players who were on can vouch that I dont have "access to all commands" lmfao.  (Also just check my perms and command logs)

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
NO ; I am Donor

Other: Can you fucking update the Point shop.... TTT dingleberg has stackable crates and shit even though deathrun makes A LOT of money. 

Players have been quitting because of it and the blandness of the server. :D  Heart

Messages In This Thread
Misunderstanding unban me (Exploiting/Staff Perms) - by | PenisFlyTrap | - 06-23-2020, 08:13 PM