Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryanbrr's Revenge of the Trusted Application
Here it is baby.

- Consistent community activity, 200+ hours in server:  Easy pass here of course, you're quite active and you're got the hours behind it. When I get on you're usually one of the faces I see on the server regularly.

- Good understanding of the rules: Yes. Reading your old app I see some people were worried that you were joining in on trolls with micspamming etc. but I haven't seen that nor have I heard another staff member complain about you doing this. I believe you know the rules pretty well.

- Responses to scenarios, No major behavior incidents: I would say this feeds into the comment above about not going along with the trolls when they cause havoc on the server which is a great thing for me personally. Behavior isn't an issue either here, no problems on the server and no problems on the forums.

- Community support detailing the progress made as a staff member and my Personal opinion: Staff have been talking about who could be the next trusted since we would like some new members and your name always comes to my mind. So far you have +1's quickly after posting and I think you should be getting a wave of them if only people support this opinion. Bring your personality a bit more on the forums and discord so people know you better, this response is short overall since I don't see major issues and trusted is great for you to show what you can do as staff.

Verdict: Honestly if you aren't able to get trusted then idk who is. +1
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bryanbrr's Revenge of the Trusted Application - by Geist ❤ - 06-25-2020, 09:12 PM