Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Reckful (Raising Awareness)
As some of you may be aware a famous Twitch streamer and WoW legend named Reckful passed away a few days ago.

This is a death that deeply saddens me since he sparked my interest in WoW and got me to start watching Sodapoppin 8 years ago. While his death is no surprise, let it raise awareness for mental health issues. If any of you feel alone or like you can't go on any longer please call 1-800-273-8255 or you can shoot me a dm on Discord anytime and I will talk to you no matter the circumstance. Just message someone you're comfortable with and talk it out please.

Life is undeniably and unavoidably ass sometimes, but I can assure you that people in this world love you. And you're not alone. I am a survivor and I am here to tell you that it gets better. I love each member of this community, I signed up for staff to make sure you have fun playing here. 

Have an amazing day and rest in peace Reckful,

Dong

Messages In This Thread
RIP Reckful (Raising Awareness) - by ding - 07-07-2020, 10:44 AM
RE: RIP Reckful (Raising Awareness) - by ding - 07-07-2020, 11:17 AM