staple got stapled
Ingame Name: staple staple

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147448441

Who Banned You: Ethan

Reason For Ban: "Hacking and 100% not welcome here"

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

Okay, I think the first thing I should do is apologise. I will be the first to admit that I may have gone a bit overboard in riling the staff that were on up every time I joined the server. I'm not going to make an argument saying that I was right in doing this, but I will say my actions were somewhat justified in my mind. When I first joined the server under a different name I got on to relax and play a game that didn't require much brainpower but I was at odds with multiple different people on the server who were just being general assholes to me, so I changed my name to "staple staple". It seemed as though as soon as I chose to change my name I guess I started trying a bit harder at the game and before I knew it every time I got on I was being accused of hacking, specifically by the staff that were on. @Ethan himself basically berated me whenever I joined saying things along the lines of "Just admit you're hacking" or "how much did those hacks cost?" and the like. It became very apparent to me that I was going to be watched almost as soon as I joined the server, so I decided to fuck with you guys in a type of retaliation for getting on my nerves. 

I'd like to reiterate, I do not hack or use any external client and I can recreate any "damning" evidence that you will display to me. While I cannot stream, I can do my best to record myself while playing but I have a really bad computer so it's not gonna be the best quality. No, I do not have any recordings of me playing while on the server here recently because honestly, I really thought you guys would see me as nothing less than a better than shit player who liked to fuck with the staff team about my "Hacks", boy was I wrong. 

So, let's see that evidence and let's see what everyone else says about my blatant hacks.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I just started really playing recently, so no. 

Other:

Messages In This Thread
staple got stapled - by ѕtаplе ѕtаplе - 07-11-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: staple got stapled - by Deer-ly - 07-11-2020, 08:08 PM
RE: staple got stapled - by ѕtаplе ѕtаplе - 07-11-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: staple got stapled - by Laced Xanax - 07-11-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: staple got stapled - by ѕtаplе ѕtаplе - 07-11-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: staple got stapled - by Deer-ly - 07-11-2020, 09:16 PM
RE: staple got stapled - by J@CK XDDD - 07-11-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: staple got stapled - by Noire - 07-11-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: staple got stapled - by ѕtаplе ѕtаplе - 07-11-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: staple got stapled - by ding - 07-11-2020, 09:49 PM