Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderwalrusinnthebar back to green?
Thunder, I am going to go ahead and give you a +0, and the reason being is that I still believe you need more experience. A month more of experience and then I believe you will be ready to take the mod position by storm.

And Thunder,

I honestly am so happy to see where you are currently. If you would have told me that you would be a Test moderator going for moderator a couple months ago I would've thought you were one of the best comedians on the server. That was all based on what you had been up to that point, but you did a full 180 and really blew my and everyone else's expectations out the water. You put the work in, you made sure that everything was correct, and most importantly you stayed with it.

Continue to do what you have been doing and it will all pay off, and hell, watch you blow away my expectations again and get accepted here!

Good luck thunder!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar back to green? - by DoYouLiftBro - 07-19-2020, 02:37 AM
RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar back to green? - by saltychapdaddy - 07-22-2020, 12:15 AM