Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think "leaking staff chat" is stupid
Thank you so much for the input milk, but I'm afraid I am going to have to disagree with your view here, and I will try to go into detail.  Staff chat is, complex and complicated to say the least. Issues get discussed, ideas get thrown around. 

We do not want staff chat being leaked because classified information is located in the staff chat.  We do not want information being released that could potentially make a situation go from worse to explosive. 

We normally let the community know of any sort of change or potential changes through the forums. This is part of keeping the community in the know so that feedback can be analyzed and solutions can be made to help make the experience for those on the server more enjoyable, and this goes for every server in this community.

And the disconnect between staff and community members is not staff chat related, I can tell you that right now.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think "leaking staff chat" is stupid - by DoYouLiftBro - 07-19-2020, 02:29 AM