Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clipping Spots and Barrel Surfing. Once and for all what's legal and what isn't?
I appreciate the time you put into this post and the research behind it, and I will take full ownership in being wrong about the prop surfing rule : I had told you it was illegal because I was in the understanding it was. This was my error.

But here's the deal, you tend to.... REALLY push the boundaries, you have to be told by staff to reposition yourself to be seen/killed. You're showing the math on what you want for this argument which is great, but you're not showing the truth behind the argument. I've caught you numerous times even before I was staff totally abusing the map and prop surfing and it makes the game completely shit for everyone involved, ESPECIALLY the new players. My issue lies with the fact that

a) you're making it less fun for new players which we want to welcome into the community and also ties into this rule;
If you are in a spot only reachable by a jet pack, you MUST be killable with a standard weapon, and by killable we mean a player without a jet pack.
(I.e. the new players must be able to see you and kill you with standard weapons; grenade is not one) : lets be honest, 10/10 times your spots require a grenade. Thats really unfair to new players.

b) you take advantage of prop surfing and bend the rules to your liking where you sit just outside of the punishment line, which is going to ruin the fun of prop surfing for others.

TLDR; I think we need to change the rule on prop surfing since its being abused; if you can't get there via jet pack don't.

Edit: spelling cause i am big dumb
Go away

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clipping Spots and Barrel Surfing. Once and for all what's legal and what isn't? - by MissPauling - 07-21-2020, 01:02 PM