Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clipping Spots and Barrel Surfing. Once and for all what's legal and what isn't?
Since you've put my name out there I thought I better respond. Yep I have called you on on a few occasions. Most people will tell you that I'm pretty lenient on the server as a staff member and I try not to make a big deal unless its needed. However you have been known to push the boundaries on the rules and when called out on it you do push back on it. Granted you usually do give in fairly quickly but it does get tedious having to tell you the same thing over and over again. The day you are talking about I happened to be recording as I was watching someone else.

I also spoke to the rest of the team for clarification and spoke to Fish about it to make sure I was right about what I had said to you. The rules are there and are pretty clear on these matters, I'm just doing my job of keeping everyone within those rules. 

[Image: unknown.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clipping Spots and Barrel Surfing. Once and for all what's legal and what isn't? - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 07-21-2020, 02:13 PM