Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clipping Spots and Barrel Surfing. Once and for all what's legal and what isn't?
Eluviate, you know pretty well that the only reason you can hide the way you can with certain props is all because of the prop menu. Prop hunt is meant to find props in the map not in the walls and ceilings of the map. I'm going to be honest and say that you are just crying a river because we won't let you exploit and cheat the system through loophole to make yourself feel like the best prop player ever. I've told you many times to think about the size of the prop you're gonna be using and if most of that prop in in the wall, then there's a problem. Solution: don't hide in the walls and learn how to play the game like it didn't have a prop menu. We simply ask for you to be visible and fair, but you take that as, "I guess I gotta be a different prop in the wall that's bigger or more visible." It's like that's all you've grown accustomed to play as.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clipping Spots and Barrel Surfing. Once and for all what's legal and what isn't? - by Abdel - 07-21-2020, 02:30 PM