Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clipping Spots and Barrel Surfing. Once and for all what's legal and what isn't?
There's spots on some maps that you can use prop stacking (meaning placing 2-3 crates on top of each other) and then the jump pack to get to a spot. Can you use prop surfing to skip those steps too? 
A good example is ph_villahouse, there's an adjacent roof that you can get to by box stacking next to the pool jumping off the crates and landing onto the roof.
I know this is considered off map  and whatnot so I don't plan on hiding there anyway, but there are some normal propsurf spots that you could get to with just box stacking instead. If prop surfing to those spots isn't allowed, what about prop stacking instead. Would that make some of these priorly illegal spots legal or would this make prop stacking just as bad as prop surfing. If prop surfing to those spots is illegal, but prop stacking isn't then how would staff tell the difference between a stacker and a surfer?
I will not hesitate to end your fleeting moment of existence as a prop.
[Image: 5Yvzxzl.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clipping Spots and Barrel Surfing. Once and for all what's legal and what isn't? - by Not Eluviate - 07-21-2020, 03:21 PM