Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clipping Spots and Barrel Surfing. Once and for all what's legal and what isn't?
How about I keep this all incredibly simple. You keep abusing and pushing the boundaries for no reason other than to be a tryhard. We can either count your spots as illegal, for example: Your light post spot on parking lot, turning into a can there WOULD BE ILLEGAL. You cannot be seen there as a can, so don't even try it, or we can just make it illegal for props to prop surf unless you can get to the spot via jetpack. That rule would make things much easier but I don't think PH needs a specific rule for every scenario.

I also found your excuses/reasons rather humorous more than anything rather than evidence. Using photos as evidence counting the pixels while for once being completely seen via table. Table spots are not illegal when they are like that. WE ALL KNOW the true table spots you're referencing and those are the ones when you literally only 1 pixel of each leg showing through the ceiling. Also just because you have "fun" getting to a spot, DOES NOT make it a legal spot. If that were the case, then all spots would be legal because everyone could claim they had "fun" getting to said spots.

Stop abusing and pushing the limits or the rules will have to be adjusted to forcibly stop you.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clipping Spots and Barrel Surfing. Once and for all what's legal and what isn't? - by TheUltraFish - 07-21-2020, 06:22 PM