Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clipping Spots and Barrel Surfing. Once and for all what's legal and what isn't?
Look, I get it. We all like the cheeky, impossible-to-reach spots. They're good for whenever people like Abdel or Voss or anyone else who have been on the server for a considerable amount of time are online. I've pulled a few bs spots myself. However, I always think: if I have to ask myself whether or not a spot is legal, I'm going to assume that it's not, and I'm going to move.

Not only that, but I feel like regulars on the server tend to use their knowledge of these spots to gain an incredibly unfair advantage against the newer users on the server. If you're on the server at 3 o'clock in the morning and nobody's on except for a few donors and a whole bunch of users, there's no reason to use those stupid, pixel-hunt spots. The rules are set in place to prevent those with tons of hours on the server from turning the new people away. This is the same issue I have with the jump packs, but that's a completely different discussion.

At the end of the day, if staff tells you not to do something, just simply don't do it. You're not being targeted by staff, and they're not trying to prevent you from having fun. But if your "fun" comes in the way of new players trying to get into the server, then that's a problem.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clipping Spots and Barrel Surfing. Once and for all what's legal and what isn't? - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 07-23-2020, 07:33 AM