Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets give this a try
Discord Name: JackxDDD

Discord ID:  JackxDDD#8457

When First Joined(Estimate): Summer 2018

What is your age: 20 
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Discord Admin

What can you do to help the Discord community: I already am checking discord a lot so this will just allow me to be more efficient in dealing with people causing issues in discord. Also with the recent departure of Avi I feel like if I can get the role I can take some ease off the other admins so they can just focus on server issues and allow me to deal with discord issues and apps. I also will be allowed to do more with the bot which is something I am learning about more so I can gain a better understanding with it. I think as an admin for the discord I can help make sure its a fun place for all :D

Why you want to help the Discord community: I wanna help because I take care of the people causing issues and this will allow me to help out in the community more. This is something that I have had in mind for awhile and I think it will allow me to be more helpful and be more active in the community. This is a place for fun but at the same time monitored so things dont get out of hand and lead to issues for others.    

Other: I understand that this will not be an easy task the role of admin is a hard one regardless of what its on that being said I feel like this something that I can do so im curious to gage what you guys think. This is something I want to pursue in the future so if you guys think I need to work on things please let me know so I can learn and be better for next time! Thanks :D

Messages In This Thread
Lets give this a try - by J@CK XDDD - 07-22-2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Lets give this a try - by saltychapdaddy - 07-22-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Lets give this a try - by Noire - 07-23-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: Lets give this a try - by J@CK XDDD - 07-24-2020, 10:59 PM
RE: Lets give this a try - by Foxka oops - 07-25-2020, 12:25 PM
RE: Lets give this a try - by Penguinslayer4 - 07-30-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Lets give this a try - by TheUltraFish - 08-01-2020, 10:13 AM