Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets give this a try

I don't think you're ready for an Admin position.
While yeah, you're eager to learn about the position and more about the bot, that eagerness that you feel doesn't inherently translate to you being ready for the position. The last thing I want is for someone to be thrust into the position unprepared and new to the responsibilities of the title you wish to inherit. To be completely honest with you, while, yes, we do need a discord admin I think that the position can remain empty for a bit longer in order to allow the people that want Discord Admin to continue to learn more about it and once we get to a point where we have someone that is ready for that, then we can promote them. As it stands now, the moderators still essentially vote on all the happenings in discord we just don't have an admin to overall yay or nay things, and that's okay for now.

What you can do Jack:
  • Familiarize yourself with the bot, if you aren't as familiar with it as Avi was, if not more so, I don't think you're ready for the position. 
  • Continue to brush up on Discord's Rules & TOS
  • Gain more experience in your current position
  • Make it where there is no doubt in anyone's mind that you are not fit or ready for the job
That being said, you're on the right track, I think, with what you're doing right now.  So yeah, keep at it.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator

Messages In This Thread
Lets give this a try - by J@CK XDDD - 07-22-2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Lets give this a try - by saltychapdaddy - 07-22-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Lets give this a try - by Noire - 07-23-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: Lets give this a try - by J@CK XDDD - 07-24-2020, 10:59 PM